Wednesday, October 21, 2009

Girls - D

photo
photo


photo
photo
photo
photo
photo
photo


4 comments:

  1. Where is the picture of Ms. Clara M. Declaro, I remember she's also a graduate of the same year.

    ReplyDelete
  2. dear anonymous,
    thank you for your interest. please note that the photos you see in the blog were either made available by the people themselves or by classmates and/or schoolmates. To date, i am sorry to advice that I don't have any photo of Clara as yet. If you know Clara or her whereabouts, please let us know. we would love to get in contact with her too.

    we continue to campaign for more news and photos of everyone from IHS Batch73.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello Marcelina. Am so happy to find out your blog. I want to send my picture too. How? I enjoyed viewing those old pictures and the reunions too. It seems am back to my high school days again.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cynthia, Hello!
    Send me a private email with your photo and your name (in High School + your married name if now married) to : marsdenz@bigpond.com with your own email address .
    Thank you gid for enquiring. I'm looking forward to hearing from you.
    -Marcelina

    ReplyDelete